State of the art operation and control
Powered from the vehicle and controlled wirelessly by one or two operators, the Hydra-Arm is the most flexible and powerful Russian Arm cinema crane on the market.Learn More
Assembles with two grips in 30 minutes.
Spend more time shooting and less time prepping. The Hydra-Arm is simple to construct and usable with any vehicle.Learn More
- Built-in self stabilization
- Lightweight, carbon fiber warm weighs approximately 175 lbs
- Maximum payload: 55 lbs
- Tilt axis' full range of up and down movement: 35 degrees
- Pan axis' full circumference range: 24 ft
- Fully rotates 360 degrees in 5 seconds
- Compatible with Ronin 2. Movi XL, Flight Head Mini 3, Shotover G1, etc.
Rear Seat Solution
- Unique seat support solution allows for a variety of uses.
- The robust fold-down working table height is adjustable via the built-in dovetail-style mounting system
- Features several 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting points on the fold-down table and head rest plate to allow you to mount a variety of accessories.
- The monitor support arm features a highly adjustable design to allow you to view the video feed from the most comfortable position.
Operating Seat Solution
- The arm mimics the movement of the operator's control handle
- Features a comfortable, ergonomic design
- The control handle can be operated with either or both of your hands
- The height of the control handle can be adjusted. Features a damping design that returns the handle back to its original position.
- Features and independent fuse wire protection that shuts down the power to the arm immediately in case of emergency.